Halifax Dining Table 180cm - White
It can be hard to find the right dining table. It needs to be formal enough for celebrations but not so formal that you can’t use it for breakfast. It needs to feel relaxed enough to read the morning paper and big enough to spread out and do homework. It needs to be sturdy enough to last and stylish enough that it doesn't fall out of favor. Enter the Halifax dining tables.
- Dining Table
- Material: Solid mahogany timber frames offering a strong, durable and warp-resistant construction.
- Material: Certified safe and highest grade MDF is used for the table top and panels to eliminate any cracking.
- Knock Down Feature
- Solid Timber Legs with easy assemble. Steel bolts and instructions included. Involves screwing steel bolts into the 4 corners using the Allen key provided
- Color: White semi gloss finish with a natural delicate sheen, and occasional gentle distressing around edges gives the buffet its Hamptons styling.
- Machine made components, individually hand finished.
- Certified ethically-sourced timber and materials that have been tested to comply with international standards.
- Fully assembled
- 1 Year product warranty
- Overall: H 76 cm x W 180 cm x D 90 cm
- Overall Product Weight: 48.75 Kilograms
Halifax is one of the most comprehensive ranges of Hampton's inspired white furniture available today. Living, dining and bedroom furniture that is tastefully mixed with rattan to create an essence of coastal lifestyles, yet Halifax retains straight line features so as to blend in with the modern Australian home. Every piece within the Halifax collection has a classic silhouette which features a molded plinth at its base and flared cornice on top.
Our Halifax dining table features elegant profiling around the table top and easy to assemble solid wooden legs. Finished in all white with a light distressing along the edges, this table can be complimented with our Salsa or Morin Kubu Rattan chairs.
- Wipe with a dry clean cloth for general maintenance
- Spray with all-purpose cleaner and wipe with a clean dampened cloth if thorough cleaning is needed.
Our business started 25 years ago when our co-founder left Melbourne to establish a life in South East Asia.
Having worked with the design and production team in the factory to export the range to Euopean markets, we quickly wanted to establish the range in Australia. And so began the process to relocate back to Melbourne in 2013 and start importing and supplying the Halifax range of furniture to Australian households.
Since then, we have shared our passion of home décor, inspired by the Hamptons, with so many of our customers. This passion is being seen through ranges of hand made home accessories, which are being made by Indonesian artisans exclusively for our range of home accesories.
The team at iwannagohome are continuing the journey that we started, constantly evolving fresh ideas and carefully curating ranges of furniture and home décor.
We invite you to be part of our journey too ...