Wickerworks invites nature into your home. A comforting collection of hand-woven dining & lounge chairs made with all natural kubu and split rattan in a warm ashy tone.
Rattan furniture has an easy appeal to it. The wicker weave is tactile and comforting and brings us that bit closer to nature. It’s typically used in rooms that are all about relaxing, think conservatories, bedroom corners or a contemporary living room. Take those notions and combine them with the high armed hug you get from a chair like the Baron. A more traditional silhouette with a slightly reclined back, it’s an armchair that’s all about comfort as well as craft
- The materials and processes involved in the creation of our handcrafted furnishings create a level of quality and uniqueness that can be appreciated in each individual product. The beauty and individual variations in the natural materials used, paired with the hand applications of our finishing techniques, create a warmth and comfort that cannot be replicated by machines.
- Curated Material Selection - Our materials are carefully selected and combined in our designs to produce a long lasting durable product to be enjoyed for years to come. As such the finish may appear slightly different depending on the natural characteristics of the underlying materials surface and orientation.
- Embracing Natural Materials - We embrace the natural properties of the materials used. Each piece of rattan is completely unique due to its colour and texture, and cannot be replicated. The finish will show the unique and natural textures of the materials.
- Individual Craftsmanship - All of our products are hand finished by skilled craftsmen. This personal touch, combined with the natural characteristics of the materials used, creates a unique product that is truly one of a kind. Slight variations in finish are to be expected, and are not considered product defects.
- Fully Assembled Product - This product ships fully assembled so you can enjoy it as soon as it arrives at your home.
- Natural Grey Finish - The grey coloration is achieved naturally by soaking the rattan in rice paddy fields, where the earthy tones are absorbed by the rattan fibres adopting an elegant clay-gray patina. After the rattan has dried and aired out, a clear protective coating is applied to seal the rattan canes and prevent fading and splitting.
- Seat Cushion Included
- Set of 2 Chairs
- Hand Woven Rattan Design
- Standard Back Design
- Certified ethically-sourced timber and materials that have been tested to comply with international standards.
- Fully assembled
- 1 Year product warranty
- Overall: H 90 cm x W 69 cm x D 75 cm
- Overall Product Weight: 12.21 Kilograms
- Wipe with a dry clean cloth for general maintenance
- Spray with all-purpose cleaner and wipe with a clean dampened cloth if thorough cleaning is needed