Halifax Contrast Coffee Table - White With Black Top
Our Halifax coffee table with Contrast Top features shelving under the table top. There’s plenty of storage space for magazine and books.
- Coffee Table
- Material: Solid mahogany timber frames offering a strong, durable and warp-resistant construction.
- MDF top with Black Veneer with a wood grain finish
- Crown molding and elegant profiling around the table top
- Shelving under MDF Table top with signature X-legs
- Color: White semi gloss finish with a natural delicate sheen, and occasional gentle distressing around edges gives the buffet its Hamptons styling.
- Machine made components, individually hand finished.
- Certified ethically-sourced timber and materials that have been tested to comply with international standards.
- Fully assembled
- 1 Year product warranty
- Overall: H 50 cm x W 120 cm x D 70 cm
- Overall Product Weight: 36.8 Kilograms
Halifax Contrast belongs to one of the most comprehensive ranges of Hampton's inspired furniture available today. Living, dining and bedroom furniture that is tastefully mixed with rattan to create an essence of coastal lifestyles, yet Halifax retains straight line features so as to blend in with the modern Australian home. Every piece within the Halifax Contrast collection has a classic silhouette which features a molded plinth at its base and flared cornice on top.
Our Halifax Contrast coffee table features shelving under the table top. There’s plenty of storage space for magazines and books. Finished in all white with a light distressing along the edges, this coffee table can be complimented by a set of Halifax side tables and Rattan Queen Chair and the matching Contrast Entertainment Unit.
- Wipe with a dry clean cloth for general maintenance
- Spray with all-purpose cleaner and wipe with a clean dampened cloth if thorough cleaning is needed.
Our business started 25 years ago when our co-founder left Melbourne to establish a life in South East Asia.
Having worked with the design and production team in the factory to export the range to Euopean markets, we quickly wanted to establish the range in Australia. And so began the process to relocate back to Melbourne in 2013 and start importing and supplying the Halifax range of furniture to Australian households.
Since then, we have shared our passion of home décor, inspired by the Hamptons, with so many of our customers. This passion is being seen through ranges of hand made home accessories, which are being made by Indonesian artisans exclusively for our range of home accesories.
The team at iwannagohome are continuing the journey that we started, constantly evolving fresh ideas and carefully curating ranges of furniture and home décor.
We invite you to be part of our journey too ...